Coral Springs Bicycle Accidents Lawyer
Bicycle accidents are common in South Florida, and can happen in even the safest of cities like Coral Springs. In an effort to reduce bicycle accidents, the city of Coral Springs has promoted the Move Over bicycle safety campaign. The campaign pertains to the Florida law requiring motor vehicles to give bicyclists 3 feet of space while passing them on the road.
Broward, the county for Coral Springs, has also taken measures to reduce bicycle accidents. With the help of Florida International University and Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), the county has launched an application called BiKE Broward, where cyclists have the ability to map out their destinations according to the person’s best interest. The 5 types of routes offered are fast, short, have the least interaction with traffic, simple, and scenic. The bicyclists simply need to type in their start and end location, and the application will map out the route.
Further, Broward County has several parks with scenic bike trails for people interested in recreational biking. The parks in Broward County with bike trails are a safe alternative for those biking for recreational purposes and are listed below:
- Brian Piccolo Park located in Cooper City
- C.B. Smith Park located in the city of Pembroke Pines
- Central Broward Regional Park & Stadium located in the city of Lauderhill
- Hollywood North Beach Park located in the city of Hollywood
- Markham Park located in the city of Sunrise
- Plantation Heritage Park located in the city of Plantation
- Quiet Waters Park located in the city of Deerfield Beach
- Reverend Samuel Delevoe Memorial Park located in the city of Ft. Lauderdale
- Tradewinds Park located in the city of Coconut Creek
- Tree Tops Park located in the city of Davie
- T.Y. Park located in the city of Hollywood
- Vista View Park located in the city of Davie
- West Lake Park located in the city of Hollywood
Additionally, there are 60 neighborhood parks in the city of Coral Springs for people of all ages to enjoy. Some of the parks have nature trails or jogging/walking trails that can be used for bike riding as well.Hiring a Coral Springs Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Mr. Cytryn, the founder and head attorney of the firm, is a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer, a title that only a little over 1% of lawyers in the state of Florida have. Additionally, Mr. Cytryn has been named a Super Lawyer from 2010 to 2013. In order to be a Super Lawyer, an attorney must have a high degree of peer recognition, ethical standards and achievement in their field. He is also AV rated by Martindale Hubbell and has a rating of 10 on Avvo.com, the highest rating a lawyer can attain.
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, call the Law Offices of Cytryn and Velazquez, P.A. now at 1-877-853-7466 for your free consultation. Our firm has more than 36 years of experience handling bicycle accident cases, and is prepared to do their best to help you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries and losses.