Law Offices Cytryn & Velazquez, P.A. is a multi-lingual personal injury law firm including:
- And Portuguese
We pride ourselves in protecting the rights of victims involved in:
- Automobile and other vehicular accidents
- Nursing home and medical negligence incidents
- And other circumstances where people find themselves the victims of the criminal or negligent conduct of another
The founder of our firm, Attorney Dan Cytryn, has been practicing law for more than 40 years. He has been on the winning side of several multi-million dollar verdicts and has argued before the appellate courts and Supreme Court of Florida.
Mr. Cytryn instills the philosophy that service to our clients is our number one priority. That philosophy manifests itself through the quality of workmanship and professionalism demonstrated by all of our employees.
Meet Our Experienced Team
Proven Results and Commitment to Quality Service
For your convenience, you don’t even have to come to our office. All paperwork can be done through DocuSign, and if necessary, many of our conferences can be conducted by telephone or by Zoom.
We are a personal injury law firm serving all of Florida. So, no matter where you are in the state of Florida, we can help you. A telephonic free consultation is always available for any type of personal injury case that we handle.
Experience and Reputation = Results
If you call law firms that advertise on TV or the radio, you will just be another number to most of them. With some exceptions, quite a few of these law firms don’t have a great reputation with the insurance carriers and don’t always do well when they take a case to trial.
You want a law firm like us that the insurance companies and their lawyers know well. This way, when they see our name, they know that if they don’t make you a fair settlement offer, they are likely to end up in the courtroom and in front of a jury.
Our lawyers have a proven record of success in accident cases. You can see how well we have done for our clients by clicking and reviewing our results.
We’ve had more than 25 cases that have settled or resulted in jury verdicts of $1,000,000 or more.
Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyer with Excellent Qualifications
Our office has 1 of only 3 board-certified civil trial lawyers in Northwest Broward County. Only 1% of lawyers in the State of Florida are board-certified civil trial lawyers.
Mr. Cytryn is one of the longest qualified board-certified civil trial lawyers practicing in the state of Florida, now for more than 25 years.
He is a specialist in the field of:
- Automobile and other accidents
- Trip and slip and fall cases
- And many other types of negligence and accident cases
He has tried more plaintiff personal injury cases than most lawyers in the State of Florida. He was recently quoted in 2 Florida Supreme Court legal decisions by 2 Florida Supreme Court Justices.
Our injury attorneys will help you understand your rights and determine whether you may be legally entitled to receive financial compensation for your claim. Hablamos Español!
If you, a family member, or friend have been injured due to someone else’s negligence anywhere in Florida, and would like Law Offices Cytryn & Velazquez, P.A. to review your case, contact us now for a free initial consultation via the form below or call us (954) 833-1440.
What We'll Do for You
- We will front all costs to start working on your case immediately and wait until the end of the case to get our money back.
- If you were in a car accident, we can assist you with everything pertaining to your property damage including getting you a rental for the time your vehicle is being repaired or possibly money for decreased value on your car.
- We will get you to a doctor who is willing to wait until the end of your case to get paid, and in most cases, should be willing to go to court and testify for you, if needed.
- We will see if you are entitled to get reimbursed for your medications and any time missed from work.
- If your insurance company requires a recorded statement, our attorneys will be there and will prepare you before you speak to the insurance company.
- In a fall injury case, we’ll send somebody out to investigate and take photographs (and measurements) of the location of your incident.
- Provide you with a 20-page document entitled “Your Case,” which will tell you most of what you need to know about your accident case.