Tamarac, Florida: Were you rear-ended in a car accident in Tamarac? Are you suffering with headaches, neck pain, or other injuries as a result of your rear-end car accident? If you were injured in a rear-end collision, its best that you call a personal injury lawyer from our office now to see if we can assist you. At our personal injury firm, we have been helping victims who have been rear-ended in car accidents for over 40 years so we are familiar with almost every type of situation that has to do with these types of accidents. Whether your accident happened in Tamarac or anywhere else in South Florida, call us now to see if we can be of service to you.
Some of Our Services We Provide to You in Tamarac:
- We offer free home or hospital visits if you can’t come to our office
- You don’t have to worry about paying for medical treatments because we will get you to a doctor who will wait until the end of your case to get paid.
- We have the negotiating skills to get you a fair settlement for your case.
- If the insurance company is not willing to pay a fair settlement, we will take your case to court
Why Wait? The Consultation Is Free: (954) 833-1440
If you were rear-ended in a car accident, the majority of the time, the driver who rear-ended you is at fault. This is because every driver on the road is expected to maintain a safe distance with the vehicle in front of them. If there’s traffic ahead and the driver behind you can’t stop safely, then the majority of the time, that person is found at fault for not maintaining a safe following distance.
Although you can’t control other people’s driving habits, you can take measures to try to avoid rear-ending someone and/or being rear-ended. Below is a list of driving habits that can help keep you safe on the road:
- Always make sure to maintain a safe following distance. If you’re driving during poor weather conditions, be sure to keep a larger following distance than you would under normal conditions.
- When you are approaching a stop sign or red lights, rather than stopping abruptly, slow down gradually.
- If you are going to make a turn, be sure to switch on your turn signal well before approaching the turn.
- If you are switching lanes, make sure you have your turn signal on to warn the drivers who might be in your blind spot.
Always Available for YouIf you don’t have a way of getting to our office, we will come to your home or hospital.
Board Certified LawyerWe have the only active board certified civil trial lawyer in Northwest Broward County.
More Than 40 Years of ExperienceWe have a proven track record of success in accident cases over 4 decades.
Our Results Don't Lie
We’ve had more than 30 cases that have settled or resulted in jury verdicts of one million dollars or more.
No Fee If No RecoveryWe work on a contingency fee, so we only get paid if you get paid.