Tamarac Rear-End Car Accident Lawyer
Injury Lawyer Helping Victims Who Were Rear-Ended in an Accident in Tamarac
Tamarac, Florida: Were you rear-ended in a car accident in Tamarac? Are
you suffering with headaches, neck pain, or other injuries as a result
of your rear-end car accident? If you were injured in a rear-end collision,
its best that you call a personal injury lawyer from our office now to
see if we can assist you. At our personal injury firm, we have been helping
victims who have been rear-ended in car accidents for 40 years
so we are familiar with almost every type of situation that has to do
with these types of accidents. Whether your accident happened in Tamarac
or anywhere else in South Florida, call us now to see if we can be of
service to you.
Some of Our Services We Provide to You in Tamarac:
- We offer free home or hospital visits if you can’t come to our office
- You don’t have to worry about paying for medical treatments because
we will get you to a doctor who will wait until the end of your case to get paid.
- We have the negotiating skills to get you a fair settlement for your case.
- If the insurance company is not willing to pay a fair settlement, we will
take your case to court
Why Wait? The Consultation Is Free:
If you were rear-ended in a car accident, the majority of the time, the
driver who rear-ended you is at fault. This is because every driver on
the road is expected to maintain a safe distance with the vehicle in front
of them. If there’s traffic ahead and the driver behind you can’t
stop safely, then the majority of the time, that person is found at fault
for not maintaining a safe following distance.
Although you can’t control other people’s driving habits, you
can take measures to try to avoid rear-ending someone and/or being rear-ended.
Below is a list of driving habits that can help keep you safe on the road:
- Always make sure to maintain a safe following distance. If you’re
driving during poor weather conditions, be sure to keep a larger following
distance than you would under normal conditions.
- When you are approaching a stop sign or red lights, rather than stopping
abruptly, slow down gradually.
- If you are going to make a turn, be sure to switch on your turn signal
well before approaching the turn.
- If you are switching lanes, make sure you have your turn signal on to warn
the drivers who might be in your blind spot.
If you were injured in a rear-end collision, call our injury law firm now
(954) 833-1440 for your free consultation. Don’t wait another minute! Give us a