Tamarac-Car Accident and Injury Lawyer serving all of South Florida
After a car accident in Tamarac, one of your top priorities should be to contact a personal injury lawyer who will do his best on your injury case. Having handled car accident cases in Tamarac and every other city in Broward County, our personal injury firm has extensive experience helping accident victims with the nuances and difficulties you are having or may experience. We are familiar with all kinds of car crash cases, and have handled thousands of rear end collision cases, for example, since they are the most common. The following are other practice areas that our office handles:
- Slip, Trip, and Fall
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck/bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating/cruise ship accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Construction accidents
- We will help you with your property damage if that is something you would like assistance with.
- We will see if you are entitled to a rental while your vehicle is being repaired and we’ll set that up for you.
- We will recommend doctors that are willing to wait until the end of your case to get paid.
- If you don’t have transportation to get to your medical appointments, we will do our best to find a doctor who provides transportation.
- Our office is open weekdays from 8:00a.m. to 7:00p.m. but if those hours don’t work for you, we will do our best to accommodate your schedule so that you don’t have to miss work.
One of the car accident cases we have handled in Broward County involved a woman, who was employed as a nurse at the time of her accident. The defendant vehicle driver ran a red light, causing a collision at an intersection with our client. As a result of the accident, our client sustained a closed head injury with mild traumatic brain injury. In addition, our client also had injuries to her cervical and lumbar spine. Due to the gravity of our client’s injuries, she had trouble performing her tasks as a nurse. The offer before trial was $25,501.00. The jury found the defendant driver 100% negligent, and the plaintiff was awarded more than $200,000.
At the Law Offices of Cytryn and Velazquez, P.A., we get to know each of our clients by providing individualized attention. As a client of our law firm, you will be assigned a case manager for your Tamarac car accident case. The case manager will work closely with you and the attorneys of the firm to handle the daily requirements of your case. In order to best assist us in your first visit with our firm, it is helpful that you have the following information:
- Location of the accident
- Direction the vehicles were traveling
- Your insurance information
- Insurance information of the person that caused the accident
- Traffic citation
- Medical treatments you have received related to the accident (if applicable)
Mr. Cytryn, the head attorney of the firm, has been named a Super Lawyer from 2010 to 2014. In order to be a Super Lawyer, an attorney must have a high degree of peer recognition, ethical standards and achievement in their field. In addition, Mr. Cytryn has a rating of 10 on Avvo, a website that provides listings and ratings of attorneys nationwide. We recommend our prospective clients look at previous results we have attained for some of our former clients, while keeping in mind that each case result differs depending on the circumstances of your case.
If you are concerned about the expense of hiring an attorney, you will be pleased to know our firm offers a free consultation for your accident case. We also work on a contingency basis. In other words, you will not pay anything if there is no recovery for your case.
Our Tamarac car accident lawyers do their best to help victims obtain compensation for their injuries. Our firm has more than 36 years of experience handling Tamarac car accident cases. Call us now at 1-877-853-7466 for your free consultation.