Pompano Beach, Florida: If you or a loved one were injured in an accident with a truck Pompano Beach, our best recommendation is to contact a personal injury lawyer from our law firm immediately to discuss your case. With over 40 years experience handling accident and injury cases, attorney Dan Cytryn and his staff are waiting for your call to begin investigating the truck accident in Pompano Beach that you were involved in. Whether your accident was in Pompano Beach or anywhere else in Florida, we have numerous ways that we can help you with your case. Call us now to see what we can do for you.
Some of the Benefits of Working With Us:
- We are open later than other law firms in the area – Our office hours are weekdays from before 8:00a.m. to 7:00p.m. and if those hours don’t work for you, we will do our best to accommodate your schedule so that you don’t have to miss work.
- We have a network of doctors that will wait to get paid – We can recommend you to doctors who will provide you with treatment without any upfront costs. They are willing to wait until your case settles to get paid.
- We have to financial resources to handle your case – We will front all costs to immediately start working on your case. If it’s necessary to go to court for your case, we have to financial resources to do so. Cases that go to court can cost more than $50,000.00.
- We have court room experience – Attorney Dan Cytryn has been helping accident victims for more than over 40 years. He’s a board certified civil trial lawyer (a title that only a little less than 1% of lawyers in the state have). He’s handled more than 100 jury trials and close to 50 appeals and has achieved more than 10 million dollar verdicts and settlements in his career.
No Need To Wait. The Consultation Is Free: (954) 833-1440
Due to the fact that trucks are significantly larger than other vehicles on the road, the damages and injuries are often worse than accidents with other vehicles. That’s why it’s important to try to avoid these accidents. Below are some tips that might prevent you from being involved in a truck accident:
- Avoid driving in a truck’s blind spot
- If you are driving in front of a truck, try not to stop abruptly because trucks require more time than other vehicles to come to a complete stop
- Try to keep a safe distance from trucks
- Do not try to pass a truck while it is making a right turn
Our personal injury firm has more than over 40 years of experience assisting accident victims, so we will know exactly what steps to take for your personal injury case. Don’t wait another minute!
If you or a loved one were injured in a truck accident, call our law office now toll-free at (954) 833-1440 for your free consultation.
Always Available for YouIf you don’t have a way of getting to our office, we will come to your home or hospital.
Board Certified LawyerWe have the only active board certified civil trial lawyer in Northwest Broward County.
More Than 40 Years of ExperienceWe have a proven track record of success in accident cases over 4 decades.
Our Results Don't Lie
We’ve had more than 30 cases that have settled or resulted in jury verdicts of one million dollars or more.
No Fee If No RecoveryWe work on a contingency fee, so we only get paid if you get paid.