Pompano Beach, Florida: Whether you were in a car accident, suffered a slip or trip and fall injury or had any other type of personal injury accident in Pompano Beach, our top and immediate recommendation is to speak with a personal injury lawyer at our law firm about how we can make your life easier handling your accident case.. If you have doubts or questions about why to hire a personal injury lawyer for your accident or injury case in Pompano Beach , call us to get the best explanation of how we can make your life easier We represent accident victims from Pompano Beach and everywhere in Florida. Call us now to see how we can assist you.
Some of the Things We Do for You:
- If you were in a car accident in Pompano Beach or anywhere in South Florida, we can negotiate your property damage for you, and assist you with getting a rental if that is an option available to you.
- We can help try to obtain reimbursement for lost wages and/or medications if you qualify.
- We know how hectic and tumultuous things can become after an accident. There are so many things happening, and you have questions, and nobody to give you correct answers and advice. It’s always stressful. Most likely, if we take your case, we will be able to find doctors and specialists in your area that are willing to work with you, even if you don’t have insurance coverage.
- If your insurance company requires giving a recorded statement, one of our attorneys will assist you throughout that process.
- We do our best to try and obtain a fair settlement amount for your case, and sometimes that requires filing a lawsuit for your accident. Such cases often require our personal injury firm to front costs such as hiring experts or doing a jury simulation for your case.
Known for hosting sport fishing tournaments as well as December's Holiday Boat Parade, Pompano boasts a population of about 103,000 residents. Law Offices Cytryn & Velazquez services the entire Broward County area, as well as Palm Beach and Dade County. We handle all aspects of personal injury including trip/slip and falls, class action, wrongful death, and others.
One of the clients we represented in Pompano contacted us after a slip and fall accident on referral from another law firm when the case was too complicated for that other personal injury law firm When he was working in a Winn Dixie store in the back room as an independent contractor, he slipped and fell on a liquid. He had to undergo two knee surgeries. We filed a lawsuit against the Winn Dixie store in Pompano where this incident occurred. During the phase that is called "discovery," we found that the company that was likely most liable was not in fact Winn Dixie, but the owner of the shopping center where this Winn Dixie was located. Winn Dixie's lease stated that the owner of the shopping center had a duty to maintain the roof, and sure enough, the reason for the wetness on the floor was persistent roof leaks.
It turned out that this particular location had had numerous roof leaks, and the landlord had not resolved the problem. We filed the lawsuit against both Winn Dixie and the landlord, and their best offer before trial was $50,000.00 for this slip and fall accident. However, the jury decided that the defense case wasn't very strong, and awarded our client $533,000 plus. Our client was very satisfied with that result.
We are conveniently located near you, but if you are unable to come to our office, we can send a lawyer to meet with you at your home, or in the hospital if necessary. If we visit you in the hospital, we will bring a camera to take any photographs to make sure to preserve pictures of what you or your loved one went through. If you or your loved one were injured in any type of accident, call our office now toll-free at (954) 833-1440 for your free consultation.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Provided their time, effort, compassion, and dedicationGilda M.
Helpful and KnowledgableCraig E.
Dan got my wife and I an amazing settlementGary B.