Miramar Truck Accident Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyer Handling Truck Accident Cases in Miramar
Miramar, Florida: Were you or a loved one injured in a truck accident in
Miramar? Was your accident the result of a negligent truck driver on the
road? If you were involved in a truck accident in Miramar, call us NOW,
a personal injury law firm to help you with your case. A truck accident
in Miramar or anywhere is burdensome to the victims involved. You might
have to miss work to recover, pay medical bills for treatment, and/or
temporarily be left without transportation. Call us now so we can explain
how we can help you now with those issues or anything else that you might
be dealing with as a result of your accident.
Some of Our Services:
- We will go to your home or hospital if you cant make it to our office
- We will start working on your case immediately with no upfront costs. We
only get paid if we are able to get you compensation at the end of the case.
- We will get you to a doctor who will wait until the end of your case to get paid.
- We will handle getting you reimbursed for your medications and the time
you missed from work if there’s coverage for that
Are You Injured and Need Assistance? Call Now:
Truck accidents happen for a number of reasons. Sometimes trucks lose control
of the wheel due to weather conditions or they go much faster than the
truck’s cargo can handle. In addition, the Department of Transportation
lists the following reasons as causes for truck accidents:
- Brake problems
- Traffic flow interruption
- Prescription drug use
- Unfamiliarity with roadway
- Roadway problems
- Over-the-counter drug use
- Inadequate surveillance
- Inattention or distraction
- Required to stop before crash (traffic control device, crosswalk)
Since trucks are much larger than other vehicles on the road, being involved
in an accident with a truck often results in serious injuries or death.
You need a knowledgeable and experienced personal injury lawyer that knows
how to investigate and handle these types of cases. Our law firm will
determine how long the driver was on the road, the federal and state rules
and regulations that the truck driver may have violated, and a series
of other investigations that apply specifically to a truck accident case.
Our office hours are a lot more flexible than other personal injury firms
in the area. Don’t wait another minute!
If you or a loved were injured in a truck accident, call us now toll-free at
(954) 833-1440 for your free consultation.