Coconut Creek-Car Accident Lawyer
Personal Injury Car Accident Attorney-Coconut Creek, Florida
Coconut Creek, Florida: It’s best to contact a personal injury and
accident lawyer after any car accident. Our personal injury firm will
do their best to fight for the rights of the injured persons who hire
us to try to get them money from insurance companies. We are ready to
immediately begin working for you now on any problems that you are dealing
with because of your car accident case or other accident case. If you
or a loved have been injured in a car accident or any other type of accident
or injury case in or around Coconut Creek or anywhere in Broward County,
call us now to see if we can help you with your case.
Some of Things We Do for You:
- We can help you get reimbursed for lost time at work from the accident
if you qualify.
- We can get you started on treating your injuries right away by sending
you to doctors who will wait until the end of your case to get paid or
will bill your insurance company.
- We can help you with your property damage if you’re looking for help
with that, and these are just a few of the many services our personal
injury firm provides.
We have extensive experience handling various types of accident cases such
as the ones listed below:
Call now to see if we can help you:
Attorney Dan Cytryn has been representing auto accident victims for 40 years, a key element to look for when hiring a personal injury
attorney. Mr. Cytryn also has qualifications only held by top attorneys
such as being a Super Lawyer* for the past 4 years, he is AV rated by
Martindale Hubbell, and is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, a title
held by only a little less than 1% of lawyers in Florida.
Can I Meet With a Personal Injury Lawyer Today?
Even if you are unsure whether or not you have a case, we recommend contacting
our firm immediately to discuss the details of your case. Once it is determined
we will be able to represent you, we will do our best to schedule an appointment
the same day of your consultation to meet with an attorney. To top it
off, we can also assist you with your property damage if that is something
you would like help with.
The following is a list of more services provided by our personal injury firm:
- Our personal injury firm will handle all matters with the insurance companies
- Assist you in completing all forms relating to your automobile insurance
claim to help you obtain the benefits that you are legally entitled to
- Handle all negotiations concerning damages for your injuries
- If an insurance company is entitled to obtaining a statement from you,
we will assist you
- Give you our opinion whether your case should be settled before filing
a lawsuit, after filing a lawsuit, or if we should take the case to a
trial by jury
- Conduct an investigation on your case if it is necessary
- Advise if you are entitled to money damages (compensation) for elements
of damages according to Florida law such as permanent impairment or disability,
physical pain and suffering, mental distress or anguish, loss of capacity
for the enjoyment of life, inconvenience, lost wages in the past and future,
and medical bills in the past and future
The consultation is free and someone is always available to assist you
when you call in during our office hours. Also, be sure to visit our
verdicts and settlements page to view examples of our results.
Please call our office now at
(954) 833-1440 if you have been injured in a car accident.