Coconut Creek, Florida: It’s best to contact a personal injury and accident lawyer after any car accident. Our personal injury firm will do their best to fight for the rights of the injured persons who hire us to try to get them money from insurance companies. We are ready to immediately begin working for you now on any problems that you are dealing with because of your car accident case or other accident case. If you or a loved have been injured in a car accident or any other type of accident or injury case in or around Coconut Creek or anywhere in Broward County, call us now to see if we can help you with your case.
Some of Things We Do for You:
- We can help you get reimbursed for lost time at work from the accident if you qualify.
- We can get you started on treating your injuries right away by sending you to doctors who will wait until the end of your case to get paid or will bill your insurance company.
- We can help you with your property damage if you’re looking for help with that, and these are just a few of the many services our personal injury firm provides.
We have extensive experience handling various types of accident cases such as the ones listed below:
- Slip, Trip, and Fall
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck/bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating /cruise ship accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Construction accidents
Call now to see if we can help you: (954) 833-1440
Attorney Dan Cytryn has been representing auto accident victims for over 40 years, a key element to look for when hiring a personal injury attorney. Mr. Cytryn also has qualifications only held by top attorneys such as being a Super Lawyer* for the past 4 years, he is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell, and is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, a title held by only a little less than 1% of lawyers in Florida.
Can I Meet With a Personal Injury Lawyer Today?
Even if you are unsure whether or not you have a case, we recommend contacting our firm immediately to discuss the details of your case. Once it is determined we will be able to represent you, we will do our best to schedule an appointment the same day of your consultation to meet with an attorney. To top it off, we can also assist you with your property damage if that is something you would like help with.
The following is a list of more services provided by our personal injury firm:
- Our personal injury firm will handle all matters with the insurance companies
- Assist you in completing all forms relating to your automobile insurance claim to help you obtain the benefits that you are legally entitled to
- Handle all negotiations concerning damages for your injuries
- If an insurance company is entitled to obtaining a statement from you, we will assist you
- Give you our opinion whether your case should be settled before filing a lawsuit, after filing a lawsuit, or if we should take the case to a trial by jury
- Conduct an investigation on your case if it is necessary
- Advise if you are entitled to money damages (compensation) for elements of damages according to Florida law such as permanent impairment or disability, physical pain and suffering, mental distress or anguish, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, inconvenience, lost wages in the past and future, and medical bills in the past and future
The consultation is free and someone is always available to assist you when you call in during our office hours. Also, be sure to visit our verdicts and settlements page to view examples of our results.
Please call our office now at (954) 833-1440 if you have been injured in a car accident.
Always Available for YouIf you don’t have a way of getting to our office, we will come to your home or hospital.
Board Certified LawyerWe have the only active board certified civil trial lawyer in Northwest Broward County.
More Than 40 Years of ExperienceWe have a proven track record of success in accident cases over 4 decades.
Our Results Don't Lie
We’ve had more than 30 cases that have settled or resulted in jury verdicts of one million dollars or more.
No Fee If No RecoveryWe work on a contingency fee, so we only get paid if you get paid.