Sunrise, Florida: Whether your accident with a truck was in Sunrise or anywhere else in South Florida, it’s best to speak with a personal injury attorney with experience handling these types of cases. If you were involved in a truck accident in Sunrise and are now suffering with injuries and other issues as a result of the accident, call our law firm NOW. We offer numerous services that may help facilitate your recovery after the accident in Sunrise. Our law firm knows that this is a stressful and difficult time for you. Therefore, we do as much as we can for you so that you can focus as best as possible on getting better and getting your life back to normal.
What We Do for You:
- We offer free consultations – You can call us any time to discuss the details of your accident at no cost to you
- We handle your property damage – If you prefer not to handle your property damage, we can take care of it for you. That includes seeing if you’re entitled to a rental while your car is being repaired and setting that up for you as well.
- We deal with the insurance companies – Once we represent you, we will handle all communications with the insurance company.
- We’ll get you a doctor who doesn’t charge anything upfront – We have a network of doctors who will wait until the end of your case to get paid
Tell Us What Happened – Call Now: (954) 833-1440
Truck accidents are very different than other traffic accidents. Trucks are subject to federal and state rules and regulations, therefore, in the investigation it’s important to find out whether the truck driver broke any rules on the road to meet their delivery deadlines and/or to try to stay ahead of schedule. In Florida, there are load limits for every type of truck. Under certain circumstances, trucks can obtain a permit for oversize or overweight conditions. Some of the other rules and regulations mentioned in the Florida Highway Patrol Commercial Vehicle Manual are the following:
- All commercial motor vehicle drivers are required to have a logbook unless they follow a series of other rules that would exempt them from having the logbook
- Drivers cannot drive after driving 11 hours after 10 consecutive hours off-duty
- Drivers cannot drive after being on-duty 14 hours after 10 consecutive hours off-duty
- Drivers cannot drive after being on-duty 60 hours in seven consecutive days or 70 hours in eight consecutive days (34 or more consecutive hours re-sets and restarts the 7/8 day period).
At the Law Offices Cytryn and Velazquez, P.A., we have dedicated 34 years to helping accident victims and would like to do the same for you.
Call our law firm now at (954) 833-1440 for your free consultation to see how we can help you with your truck accident case.
Always Available for YouIf you don’t have a way of getting to our office, we will come to your home or hospital.
Board Certified LawyerWe have the only active board certified civil trial lawyer in Northwest Broward County.
More Than 40 Years of ExperienceWe have a proven track record of success in accident cases over 4 decades.
Our Results Don't Lie
We’ve had more than 30 cases that have settled or resulted in jury verdicts of one million dollars or more.
No Fee If No RecoveryWe work on a contingency fee, so we only get paid if you get paid.