Sunrise-Bicycle Accident Lawyer
The city of Sunrise promotes bicycle safety by having police officers in the bicycle unit participate in educational programs at schools, bicycle rodeos, helmet giveaways, and other city programs. Although the city’s efforts help reduce bicycle accidents, people are still at risk of being involved in one.
Fortunately, people that ride their bicycles for fitness or recreational purposes have a safe alternative—at least safe from vehicular traffic (you still have to be extremely cautious on these trials, keeping your eyes out for hazards on the trial itself!).
The Markham Park located in Sunrise has scenic bike trails for everyone to enjoy. Additionally, if you want a change of scenery, there are a dozen other parks in Broward County that offer bike trails and are listed below:
- Brian Piccolo Park located in Cooper City
- C.B. Smith Park located in the city of Pembroke Pines
- Central Broward Regional Park & Stadium located in the city of Lauderhill
- Hollywood North Beach Park located in the city of Hollywood
- Plantation Heritage Park located in the city of Plantation
- Quiet Waters Park located in the city of Deerfield Beach
- Reverend Samuel Delevoe Memorial Park located in the city of Ft. Lauderdale
- Tradewinds Park located in the city of Coconut Creek
- Tree Tops Park located in the city of Davie
- T.Y. Park located in the city of Hollywood
- Vista View Park located in the city of Davie
- West Lake Park located in the city of Hollywood
Regrettably, even the most cautious bicycle riders are not safe from bicycle accidents. In most bike accident cases, motor vehicle drivers fail to yield for bicycles or do not see them. If you are the victim of a bicycle accident, the Law Offices of Cytryn & Velazquez, P.A. is prepared to help you file a claim.
Even if you are unsure whether or not you have a case, our firm offers a free consultation where you can discuss the details of your accident. We will promptly inform you if we can represent you for your case and set up an appointment at your convenience to meet with an attorney. If your injuries are preventing you from coming to our office, we will have a lawyer or representative come to your home or hospital.
Our firm understands that bicycle accidents are traumatic and sometimes difficult to discuss, therefore, we assign a case manager to work closely with you throughout your case. Case managers are responsible for maintaining clients informed on their case and answering immediate questions or concerns. In addition, our attorneys also communicate with clients as often as necessary to discuss the appropriate steps to take. Each case is unique and deserves the personal attention that our office provides.
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, call our office now toll free at 1-877-853-7466 for your free consultation. We have intake specialists that are always available and prepared to discuss your case when you call in. Also be sure to review our attorneys’ qualifications and merits by visiting our attorney profile pages.