Plantation, Florida: The best way to see if you have a case after your accident in Plantation is by calling a personal injury lawyer who handles a variety of cases including a car accident, motorcycle accident, bus or truck accident, bicycle accident, pedestrian accident, wrongful death cases, nursing home abuse cases, injuries caused by defective products, maritime cases, and slip, trip, and fall accidents. We have experience helping Plantation accident victims and we do things for you that you may not know how to do, or couldn’t possibly do as well as us because of our experience handling accident and injury cases for so many years. If your accident was in Plantation or anywhere else in Florida, call us for immediate help to assist in making your life easier, If you are unable to come to our office, we can come to your home in Plantaton (or anywhere in South Florida) and also meet with you in the hospital.
Some of the Things We Do for You:
- We can come out to your home or hospital in the Plantation area to meet with you to get your case going.
- We will help you deal with insurance adjusters, and in most cases, deal with them directly for you.
- We will be there to advise and assist you if you have to give statements to your insurance company.
- We will advise you regarding what we think is the best strategy for your accident case.
- After an accident, we know that you are going through a difficult time, and that is why our priority is to provide as many services to you as possible. We know the last thing people want to do after an accident is deal with the stress of paying medical bills or falling into collections because they can’t pay their medical bills. We can also assist you with trying to obtain reimbursement for your lost wages (time off work) and for medications, if you qualify.
- Oftentimes, we can refer you to doctors who will wait until the end of your case to get paid.
Our personal injury firm works on contingency basis, which means our services will be provided at no cost to you until we obtain compensation (money) for you. If we do obtain recovery on your case, our fees and costs will come from a percentage of the settlement. In other words, you will not have the added stress of having to pay us to get started on your case.
With a population of just over 86,000, Plantation hosts several outdoor celebrations including Winter Wonderland in December and Art in the Park in the fall. Cytryn & Velazquez has handled many types of cases in the City of Plantation, including automobile accidents and other unfortunate events. We also service clients in Palm Beach and Dade Counties, representing them in all types of personal injury cases.
We represented a woman who slipped and fell in TGI Fridays in Plantation which was there on Broward Boulevard for more than three decades.. We initially didn't know why she slipped and fell and neither did she, but the floor was slippery, according to her and the people with her. She ended up breaking her hip and had a rod inserted to stabilize the hip. We took the position that the polyurethane coated wood floors were unsafe in a restaurant type environment, and we were successful in obtaining a $248,000 jury verdict against this restaurant after their best offer was $25,000.00.
This case ultimately became a leading decision in this state on the issue of requiring the other side to pay attorney's fees if one side made an offer and the other side exceeded it by a certain amount. TGI Friday's, Inc. v. Dvorak, 663 So.2d 606 (Fla. 1995). We are pleased that after this occurred; TGI Fridays changed their flooring in many of their restaurants. We think that our verdict and result helped convince TGI Fridays to make these changes to their floors. There are many other restaurants in the City of Plantation that continue to have a problem with slippery floors.
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of any sort of accident contact Cytryn & Velazquez for a free consultation toll free at (954) 833-1440 or feel free to fill out the form on our contact us page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Provided their time, effort, compassion, and dedicationGilda M.
Helpful and KnowledgableCraig E.
Dan got my wife and I an amazing settlementGary B.