Pembroke Pines - Truck Accident Lawyer
Pembroke Pines, Florida: If you were involved in an accident with a truck in Pembroke Pines, it’s best to contact a personal injury attorney such as one of the personal injury lawyers from our law firm to see if we can assist you with your case. It’s common to see a truck accident in larger cities like Pembroke Pines, but they can happen anywhere. If you were injured in a truck accident, call us now to see if we can assist you. Our law firm has helped Pembroke Pines accident victims and we want to see if we can do the same for you. Whether your accident was in Pembroke Pines or anywhere else in South Florida, call us now for a free consultation.Some of Our Top-Notch Services:
- You can contact us now for a free consultation to discuss your case
- If you can’t come to our office, we will come to your home or hospital
- If you don’t want to deal with your property damage, we will handle it for you
- We will do our best to accommodate your schedule so that you don’t have to miss work. Our office hours are a lot more flexible than other personal injury firms in the area because we are open Monday through Friday from before 8a.m. to 7p.m.
- We use a spoliation letter (put number of pages) where we demand that the trucking company or owner of the truck save all materials and logs so we can determine how long a trucker has been on the road.
- We determine what Federal or state rules and regulations apply and then figure out what rules and regulations and statutes the truck driver and or/his company has violated
- We will check the U.S department of Transportation Federal Motor carrier Safety Administration records if the truck is used in interstate commerce to see how often that truck has been cited for violations amongst a lot of other relevant information that can be researched online.
BROWARD: (954) 255-7000
TOLL- FREE: 1-877-853-7466
Truck accidents are often caused by the negligence of the truck driver involved. Many truck drivers must meet strict deadlines and will do just about anything to meet those deadlines. Many of them are sleep deprived when they are on the road. This causes truck drivers to swerve, fall asleep at the wheel, or lose control of the vehicle. Sadly, many truck accidents are deadly or result in permanent injuries to the victims involved in the crash.
In order to avoid a truck accident, it’s best to take the following precautionary measures on the road:
- Avoid driving in the truck’s blind spots
- Maintain a safe distance between your vehicle and the truck
- Do not tailgate a truck
- If you are driving in front of a truck, do not stop abruptly, as trucks require a larger distance to come to a complete stop
- Avoid passing a truck when the truck is making a turn.
The founding attorney of our law firm is Dan Cytryn who is a past member of the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLA). Attorneys who are members of this foundation work to eliminate dangerous trucking habits nationwide. Mr. Cytryn has dedicated more than 36 years to helping accident victims and would like to do the same for you.
If you or a loved one were injured in a truck accident, call our law firm now toll-free at 1-877-853-7466 for your free consultation. Our personal injury firm has been assisting truck accident victims for more than 36 years and would like to do the same for you. Don’t wait another minute. Call NOW!