Pembroke Pines Truck Accident Lawyer
Personal Injury Attorney Representing Truck Accident Victims in Pembroke Pines
Pembroke Pines, Florida: If you were involved in an accident with a truck
in Pembroke Pines, it’s best to contact a personal injury attorney
such as one of the personal injury lawyers from our law firm to see if
we can assist you with your case. It’s common to see a truck accident
in larger cities like Pembroke Pines, but they can happen anywhere. If
you were injured in a truck accident, call us now to see if we can assist
you. Our law firm has helped Pembroke Pines accident victims and we want
to see if we can do the same for you. Whether your accident was in Pembroke
Pines or anywhere else in South Florida, call us now for a free consultation.
Some of Our Top-Notch Services:
- You can contact us now for a free consultation to discuss your case
- If you can’t come to our office, we will come to your home or hospital
- If you don’t want to deal with your property damage, we will handle
it for you
- We will do our best to accommodate your schedule so that you don’t
have to miss work. Our office hours are a lot more flexible than other
personal injury firms in the area because we are open Monday through Friday
from before 8a.m. to 7p.m.
- We use a spoliation letter (put number of pages) where we demand that the
trucking company or owner of the truck save all materials and logs so
we can determine how long a trucker has been on the road.
- We determine what Federal or state rules and regulations apply and then
figure out what rules and regulations and statutes the truck driver and
or/his company has violated
- We will check the U.S department of Transportation Federal Motor carrier
Safety Administration records if the truck is used in interstate commerce
to see how often that truck has been cited for violations amongst a lot
of other relevant information that can be researched online.
Call Us Now for Assistance:
Truck accidents are often caused by the negligence of the truck driver
involved. Many truck drivers must meet strict deadlines and will do just
about anything to meet those deadlines. Many of them are sleep deprived
when they are on the road. This causes truck drivers to swerve, fall asleep
at the wheel, or lose control of the vehicle. Sadly, many truck accidents
are deadly or result in permanent injuries to the victims involved in
In order to avoid a truck accident, it’s best to take the following
precautionary measures on the road:
- Avoid driving in the truck’s blind spots
- Maintain a safe distance between your vehicle and the truck
- Do not tailgate a truck
- If you are driving in front of a truck, do not stop abruptly, as trucks
require a larger distance to come to a complete stop
- Avoid passing a truck when the truck is making a turn.
The founding attorney of our law firm is Dan Cytryn who is a past member
of the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
(APITLA). Attorneys who are members of this foundation work to eliminate
dangerous trucking habits nationwide. Mr. Cytryn has dedicated more than
36 years to helping accident victims and would like to do the same for you.
Our personal injury firm has been assisting truck accident victims for more than 36 years and would
like to do the same for you. Don’t wait another minute.
If you or a loved one were injured in a truck accident, call our law firm
now toll-free at
(954) 833-1440 for your free consultation.