Tamarac-Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Since Tamarac did not have bike lanes, the city invested in creating bike paths to improve bicycle safety and encourage people to ride their bikes as a mode of transportation. Tamarac’s 3 phase bike pathway project is mostly completed, and will help residents from becoming bike accident victims, allow them to develop a healthier life style, and help the green movement by keeping motor vehicles off the road.
For those who are biking for recreational purposes, another alternative is visiting Broward County’s parks with scenic bike trails. The parks in Broward County with bike trails are listed below:
- Brian Piccolo Park located in Cooper City
- C.B. Smith Park located in the city of Pembroke Pines
- Central Broward Regional Park & Stadium located in the city of Lauderhill
- Hollywood North Beach Park located in the city of Hollywood
- Markham Park located in the city of Sunrise
- Plantation Heritage Park located in the city of Plantation
- Quiet Waters Park located in the city of Deerfield Beach
- Reverend Samuel Delevoe Memorial Park located in the city of Ft. Lauderdale
- Tradewinds Park located in the city of Coconut Creek
- Tree Tops Park located in the city of Davie
- T.Y. Park located in the city of Hollywood
- Vista View Park located in the city of Davie
- West Lake Park located in the city of Hollywood
Tamarac’s bicycle safety efforts are exemplary and commendable. However, some people are unaware of alternate bike routes or simply prefer riding on the road, which places these individuals at a great risk for being involved in a bicycle accident. Our Tamarac bicycle injury lawyers have been representing bike accident victims for more than 36 years and want to help you if you have been involved in an accident.
Are you unsure if you have a case? Call now toll free at 1-877-853-7466 and get a free consultation regarding your bicycle accident. One of our intake specialists will discuss the details of your case with you, and go over your case with an attorney. If we determine we can help you with your case, one of our attorneys or representatives will meet with you at your convenience. If you are hospitalized by your injuries or don’t have a mode of transportation to come to our firm, we will come to you.
Some people are discouraged about contacting an attorney due to the burdening expense. We are glad to let our prospective clients know we handle all of our cases on a contingency basis. To put it differently, you do not pay any costs or fees if we do not recover anything on your behalf. If you or your loved one has been involved in a bike accident, our firm is prepared to discuss your case during your free consultation. Call our office now at 1-877-853-7466 for your free consultation. Also, visit our verdicts and settlement’s page to see examples of recovery we have attained for some of our former clients.