Pompano Beach-Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Pompano Beach, Florida: If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Pompano Beach, call our personal injury law firm now to see if a personal injury lawyer will be able to assist you in collecting for your injuries. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Cytryn & Velazquez, P.A. handle motorcycle accidents and would like to help you get financial compensation for your injuries and help you throughout this ordeal. We’ve helped Pompano Beach accident victims obtain financial recovery and would like to do the same for you. Whether your accident was in Pompano Beach or anywhere else in South Florida, it’s best to call us now to see if we can help.Some of the Things We Will Do Now on Your Case:
- We’ll send out an attorney to your home or hospital if that’s easier for you than coming to our office.
- We will get you to a doctor if you don’t have one.
- If you don’t have a way to get to your treatments, we will do our best to find a doctor who will provide you transportation to and from their facility.
- We will get your reimbursed for your medications and lost time from work if you qualify.
BROWARD: (954) 255- 7000
The following are safety tips to help try to avoid being seriously injured in a motorcycle accident:
- Always wear a DOT approved helmet to try to avoid serious injuries to the brain
- Wear gloves, boots, and other protective gear to avoid injuries
- Wear bright clothing to be more visible to other drivers
- Allow yourself space when passing other vehicles
- When approaching turns, avoid passing the vehicle in front
- Use your horn when you feel it is necessary or when in someone’s blind spot
- Do not drink and drive
When your Pompano Beach motorcycle accident is the result of a negligent driver, you might have a personal injury case. However, it is essential to seek an attorney as quickly as possible to preserve evidence for your case.
Attorney Dan Cytryn, the founding attorney of our firm, has dedicated his life to defending injury victims. With more than 36 years of experience handling personal injury cases, Cytryn is well known in the legal community and has educated his peers on several topics pertaining to personal injury.
Dan Cytryn is also a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer. In order to obtain that title, an attorney must have extensive trial experience, peer recognition, and many other requirements directed by the Florida Supreme Court.No Fees or Cost If No Recovery!
After a motorcycle accident, victims become overwhelmed due to their injuries, medical bills, lost time at work, and for many, lack of transportation as well. Our Pompano Beach motorcycle accident attorneys understand the difficult time you are going through and would like to help you after your accident.
The Law Offices of Cytryn & Velazquez, P.A. does not charge anything to speak with someone today regarding your motorcycle accident in Pompano Beach. In addition, our firm works on a contingency basis, meaning you will not pay anything unless we are able to obtain monetary compensation for your injuries.
Your free consultation will help us determine if our firm can handle your case. Once we notify you that we can represent you for your injuries, you will have your initial visit with one of the attorneys of our firm.
Do you want know what former clients have said about our staff and the services provided by our firm? Read our client testimonials on our website and also visit our client reviews posted on the AVVO website. Call our office now at 1-877-853-7466 to discuss your accident case with us today. You will be connected to one of our intake specialists right away when you call in.