Pompano Beach – Truck Accident Lawyer
Personal Injury Attorney Handles Truck Accident Cases in Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach, Florida: If you or a loved one were injured in an accident with a truck Pompano Beach, our best recommendation is to contact a personal injury lawyer from our law firm immediately to discuss your case. With 36 years experience handling accident and injury cases, attorney Dan Cytryn and his staff are waiting for your call to begin investigating the truck accident in Pompano Beach that you were involved in. Whether your accident was in Pompano Beach or anywhere else in Florida, we have numerous ways that we can help you with your case. Call us now to see what we can do for you.SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
NO NEED TO WAIT. THE CONSULTATION IS FREE:
- We are open later than other law firms in the area – Our office hours are weekdays from before 8:00a.m. to 7:00p.m. and if those hours don’t work for you, we will do our best to accommodate your schedule so that you don’t have to miss work.
- We have a network of doctors that will wait to get paid – We can recommend you to doctors who will provide you with treatment without any upfront costs. They are willing to wait until your case settles to get paid.
- We have to financial resources to handle your case – We will front all costs to immediately start working on your case. If it’s necessary to go to court for your case, we have to financial resources to do so. Cases that go to court can cost more than $50,000.00.
- We have court room experience – Attorney Dan Cytryn has been helping accident victims for more than 36 years. He’s a board certified civil trial lawyer (a title that only a little less than 1% of lawyers in the state have). He’s handled more than 100 jury trials and close to 50 appeals and has achieved more than 10 million dollar verdicts and settlements in his career.
Due to the fact that trucks are significantly larger than other vehicles on the road, the damages and injuries are often worse than accidents with other vehicles. That’s why it’s important to try to avoid these accidents. Below are some tips that might prevent you from being involved in a truck accident:
- Avoid driving in a truck’s blind spot
- If you are driving in front of a truck, try not to stop abruptly because trucks require more time than other vehicles to come to a complete stop
- Try to keep a safe distance from trucks
- Do not try to pass a truck while it is making a right turn
If you or a loved one were injured in a truck accident, call our law office now toll-free at 1-877-853-7466 for your free consultation. Our personal injury firm has more than 36 years of experience assisting accident victims, so we will know exactly what steps to take for your personal injury case. Don’t wait another minute! Call NOW!